The Best Early Black Friday Mattress Deals of 2022dominiquefrazer
Our product picks are editor-tested, expert-approved. We may earn a commission through links on our site.
BLACK FRIDAY may still be two weeks away, but our favorite retailers have already started celebrating. Brands like Amazon, Saatva and more already have early savings trickling out ahead of schedule. As in years past, we expect to see huge savings on furniture, home and cleaning appliances and mattresses from now until the end of the year. If you’re looking to elevate your bed with a new mattress and top-rated bedding, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are one of the best times of the year to shop.
But, if you’re ready to shop now, you don’t have to wait until Black Friday. There are already so many great discounts happening right now—below are the best early Black Friday mattress deals that are already happening at brands and retailers, including Amazon, Wayfair and Saatva.
Note: We will keep this story up-to-date as more Black Friday mattress deals from brands like Allswell, Tempur-Pedic and more are announced. To stay on top of the best Black Friday mattress deals of 2022, bookmark this page.
Our Favorite Black Friday Mattress Deals 2022
More Early Black Friday Mattress Deals 2022
- Take up to 20% off select Tempur-pedic mattresses, 37% off select Tempur-pedic mattress toppers and 39% off select Tempur-pedic pillows.
- Take up to 15% off select Casper mattresses, including the Casper Original Hybrid Mattress — our top-rated memory foam mattress-in-a-box — or the budget-friendly Casper Element Mattress.
- Take 10% off any mattress.
- Use code BF35 for 35% off sitewide.
- Plus receive free accessories (up to $325 value) with the purchase of a mattress.
- Take $400 off the Big Fig mattress with promo code FRIYAY.
- Take 25% off sitewide through November 13.
- Take up to 50% off select bedding and pillows, plus an extra 25% off all clearance items.
- Take 30% off select mattresses, like the Casper Original Mattress and the Casper Nova Mattresses.
- Helix’s Black Friday Early Access Sale is happening now: Take $100 off a purchase of $600+ with promo code BFSAVE100; $150 off a purchase of $1,250+ with promo code BFSAVE150; $200 off a purchase of $1,700+ with promo code BFSAVE200; $250 off a purchase of $2,550+ with promo code BFSAVE250; $300 off a purchase of $2,700+ with promo code BFSAVE300; and $350 off a purchase of $2,950+ with promo code BFSAVE350.
- Plus, get two free Dream Pillows with any mattress purchase.
- Take up to $700 off an Evolution 15″ Hybrid Mattress, and get two free pillows.
- Take up to $600 off a Natural 11″ Latex Hybrid Mattress.
- Take up to $500 off a Nurture 10″ Kids Mattress.
- Take up to $300 off a Signature 12″ Mattress, and get two free pillows.
- Take up to $250 off an Original 10″ Mattress, and get two free pillows.
- Take 18% off sitewide by using GHK’s exclusive link.
- Save up to $800 on Serta Arctic.
- Save up to $800 on iComfort.
- Save $100 off Perfect Sleeper mattresses $999 and above; save $200 off Perfect Sleeper mattresses $1,200 and above.
- Save up to 10% off any Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattress-in-a-Box.
- Save up to 40% off mattresses and more.
- Save up to $750 on select mattresses.
- Save up to 25% on accessories.
- Save up to 30% on clearance mattresses.
- Take up to 65% off memory foam mattresses.
- Take up to 60% off innerspring mattresses.
- Take up to 47% off hybrid mattresses.
How to Pick the Best Mattress for You
The Good Housekeeping Institute Textiles Lab reviews mattresses of all kinds, from traditional innerspring mattresses that you buy in stores to memory foam mattresses that you buy online to hybrid mattresses that blend coil and foam, plus cooling mattresses, organic mattresses, mattresses for back pain, mattresses for side sleepers and more. We recommend digging into the comprehensive mattress buying guide on our site to learn more about finding the best mattress for your sleep style.
But ultimately, picking your mattress is a very personal decision. Luckily, most shops, including Amazon, Wayfair, Saatva, Tempur-Pedic and others have great return policies or trial periods where you can easily try out your bed before fully committing to it.
When Should You Start Shopping for Black Friday?
Jessica Teich, deputy editor at the Good Housekeeping Institute, says that now is the time to start shopping! “Since 2020, Black Friday and Cyber Monday savings have been kicking off as early as October in an attempt to prevent supply chain issues and shipping delays,” she said. “Last year’s day-of Black Friday deals were no less impressive than the markdowns in the weeks leading up to the event, so start deal-hunting by October.”
Is Black Friday a Good Time to Buy a Mattress?
Absolutely! “Holiday weekends are always a good time to shop for mattresses because you can rely on finding sales, but the Black Friday/Cyber Monday period, in particular, is when you’ll find the most competitive offers amongst brands,” says Lexie Sachs, executive director of the Textiles, Paper and Apparel Lab at the Good Housekeeping Institute. “We’ve seen mattress prices continue to climb due to supply chain issues, so if you’ve been considering investing in a mattress, Black Friday is the time to do it.”
Is it Better to Buy a Mattress on Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
As Sachs noted above, we expect both Black Friday and Cyber Monday to have some of the steepest discounts on mattresses. Our advice: If you see a good deal happening, don’t wait to buy. We expect the biggest discounts will go out of stock the quickest, so you don’t want to risk missing out.
Heath Owens is a commerce writer and editor at Hearst Magazines, where he covers fashion, home, tech, gifts and more.
Jessica (she/her) is a deputy editor at the Good Housekeeping Institute and a longtime product tester, reviewer, writer and editor of beauty and lifestyle content. She has over a decade of industry experience, previously as beauty editor at USA Today’s Reviewed where she launched the Beauty vertical and tested hundreds of products and has covered trends for publications like The Boston Globe and The New York Times. You can usually find her sorting through piles of beauty products — and testing the best ones on camera.
Advertisement – Continue Reading Below
Advertisement – Continue Reading Below